EMEA Training Manager
Our client is a financial and professional services company specialized in real estate, looking for an EMEA Training Manager. The position will be based in Madrid.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We would like to know candidates with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in a Corporate Real Estate environment.
- On-going training needs analysis to determine the skills and competency training required in line with our client.
- Organization and Administration of all learning and development.
- Determine the most relevant and cost effective methods of delivering learning and development including use of in house expertise.
- Design and deliver training and development.
- Support line managers with the induction of all new joiners ensuring induction programs are consistently completed and carried out.
- Develop a mentoring / buddying programmer for new joiners and manage it going forward.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Qualified trainer.
- Previous experience in the management, design and delivery of training for program or project managers.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Extremely high level of communication skills.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
We offer you the opportunity to join a multinational company, where you can develop an attractive professional career and obtain a competitive remuneration, according to your value and professional experience.