Cost and Procurement Data Analyst
Our client is a financial and professional services company specialized in real estate, looking for a Cost and Procurement Data Analyst. The position will be based in Madrid.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We would like to know candidates with at least 3 years of experience as EMEA Cost & Procurement Analyst, working in all areas of the finance function, including month-end reporting, budgeting, forecasting and ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Monitoring project budgets and financials
- Trouble shooting (Setting up vendors into Customer Systems / Customer Chart of Accounts/ Purchase Requisitions & Orders/ Invoices)
- Ensuring that all accruals are recorded accurately to timetable on a monthly basis.
- Identify and initiate necessary change control processes
- Previous working experience in a similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a finance discipline or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables essential.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills including advanced Excel Power Pivot.
- IT skills in Business information tools an advantage (Power Pivot/Database Management).
WHAT'S ON OFFER
We offer you the opportunity to join a multinational company, where you can develop an attractive professional career and obtain a competitive remuneration, according to your value and professional experience.